Background

Friday, May 21, 2010

Upcoming Deal on Little Swimmers at Walgreens!!


I just sat down at my computer a few minutes ago to start looking through the upcoming Walgreens ad. I will be posting my ad/coupon match up a little later this weekend, but I wanted to point out one GREAT deal on Huggies Little Swimmers. When my boys were little, we went through these like crazy, and they were SUPER expensive. Walgreens is going to have these on sale (starting Sunday, May 23), and I wanted to give you guys a heads up on the deal.

Huggies Little Swimmers $6.99
-use coupon for $1.50 off Little Swimmers (found here...remember to find it quickly click on the Household category)
-AND use Walgreens coupon for $2.00 off Little Swimmers. This coupon is found in the Walgreens May coupon book. You can find these at the front of the store next to the store ads. If you can't find them there they sometimes have additional ones where you pick up your prescriptions, or you can always ask a cashier.
Final Price: $3.49

One more thing to note, you should be able to print off the coupon for $1.50 off Little Swimmers twice. If you do that and want to pick up 2 packages, you will only have to give the cashier ONE Walgreens $2.00 off coupon...the register will automatically take $2.00 off EACH Little Swimmers that you buy, so one $2.00 coupon will really take off $4.00.

That is a REALLY good price on Little Swimmers, and remember if you have Register Rewards left from last week you can lower the price even further. If you do want to use a Register Reward, remember that you have to have an even number of products to manufacturer's coupons, so you'll need to pick up a small filler item!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucrecia!! I found your blog!! And I am so thrilled to give the this couponing a try.

    I do have one question. I was reading your Couponing 101 post about your binder. Do you have "dividers" in your book to seperate the categories, or how do you seperate each category in the book?

    Thanks!!

    Shyanne (From MOPS)

    ReplyDelete