Background

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Price Match at Wal-Mart

Just wanted to remind you that you can price match at Wal-Mart. I have never shopped at Lowe's, but I decided to look through their weekly ad that was mailed to my house. They have their store brand milk (1 gallon) on sale for $1.88 this week. This means that you should be able to buy Wal-Mart's store brand milk and price match it with Lowe's ad. $1.88 for a gallon of milk is a GOOD deal (especially if you have kids who go through 4 gallons of milk in one week :)

The last time I was at Wal-Mart, I asked about price matching produce. I was told by the cashier that they will price match...as long as is it is for the same product: Gala Apples for Gala Apples, lb. for lb., etc. I haven't tried it yet, but it's something to keep your eye on.

No comments:

Post a Comment