Background

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sonic Buy One Get One Free Shakes!!


Have you seen the commercial for Sonic where they advertise Buy One Shake and get the Second for FREE? I have to admit that I LOVE Sonic Drinks...Lemon Berry Slushes, Cherry Limeades, Strawberry Cream Slushes, and of course Dr. Pepper with wonderful Sonic ice! :) We head over to Happy Hour at Sonic a couple of times a month, and now I just might have to take one or two more trips!
If you buy one Real Ice Cream Shake at regular price you will get one free shake of equal or lesser value. What if you are driving around town by yourself and you really want a shake...you have the option of getting your FREE shake right when you order or receiving a coupon for a FREE shake on a future visit...how GREAT is that!?! This offer is good until June 27, what a GREAT way to start out the summer!!
I called the Sonic on Sherwood Way and the person I talked to told me that all Sonics here in San Angelo are participating in this offer!! I'm a bit excited about this one, can you tell? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment