Background

Friday, May 21, 2010

FREE Spicy Chicken Sandwich at Chick-fil-A


Let me be the first to say that I LOVE Chick-fil-A...Yes, I was one of the people that made her family dress up like cows the last time Chick-fil-A gave out FREE meals to everyone who came dressed like cows, and you better believe the next time they run that promotion we'll be doing it again...My husband was so pleased with me that day. (Can you sense the sarcasm? :) Well, they are adding a new Spicy Chicken Sandwich to their menu in June, and they are currently running a promotion where you can sign up to reserve your own Spicy Chicken Sandwich before it actually comes out on the menu. You need to go here to sign up and reserve your sandwich...type in your location and then you can choose between the two different Chick-fil-A's in town. I just reserved mine and there were about 600 reservations left at both stores. You can choose between different dates and times to actually get your sandwich. I'm thinking that as soon as the word gets out on this promotion that the sandwiches will go fast, so I'd go ahead and reserve yours as soon as you can!!

Thanks Happy Clippings!

No comments:

Post a Comment