Background

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

GREAT Coupon for $1.50 off Tony's Pizza Product



(I posted this last night, and it looks like the $1.50 coupon has already reached it's print limit...I sure hope that you were able to print it off. You should still be able to print the coupon for $1.00 off 2 Tony's Pizza Products.)

I was just looking at Hip2Save's website, and found a GREAT coupon on Tony's Pizza. All you have to do is go here and submit a budget savvy tip. You'll then be able to print a coupon for $1.50 off one Tony's Original Crust Pizza. My tip was something simple about combining coupons with sale prices to save more money. I was able to print this coupon off twice, and then I noticed on the sidebar that there was another coupon available for $1.00 off any 2 Tony's Pizza Products. I was able to print this coupon off twice as well. These are fairly inexpensive pizzas...I know that I've seen them go on sale at Albertsons for less than $2.00. I'm not sure how much they cost at Wal-Mart, but with these coupons they should be a GREAT deal!!

Thanks Hip 2 Save and Penny Pinchin' Mom!!

1 comment:

  1. Target has some smaller Tony's Pizza (like 300g) for $1.39. I bought (2) and used $1/2 Tony's pizza from SS (forgot the date) for a total of $1.78 for two or around $0.90 each. It's pretty good.

    ReplyDelete