Background

Monday, May 17, 2010

Kraft Coupons


I didn't check coupon websites over the weekend, so I was very surprised when I went to Target.com this morning to find a LOT of coupons for different Kraft products!! Most of these coupons are for a FREE item when you buy 2 or 3 other items. I did not print out all of these coupons, but the ones I did print out were all TARGET coupons...what does that mean? That means that we can combine manufacturer's coupons with these Target coupons to get additional savings!! And remember, Target will let you use coupons on products that you are going to be getting FREE as well. If you can find a sale, and combine it with manufacturer's coupons AND Target coupons you'll be getting items at rock bottom prices!! Go here if you want to see what coupons are available.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, so you can be on the lookout for sales at Target!! Let me know if you come across any good deals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment