Background

Friday, May 21, 2010

HEB Update

I just received a call from someone at our local HEB. He received my email that I sent to their corporate office stating my concerns with using Internet coupons at HEB. He said that he would like to meet with me (possibly on Monday morning) to discuss my concerns. He said that he couldn't guarantee any answers, but that he wanted to at least hear my concerns and have an opportunity to discuss them with me. So, my request from all of you...leave a comment below telling me some issues you've had so that I can make sure to address them with him when we meet. You can also email me at managinghismoney @gmail.com, or at mljawingfield @yahoo.com. I've spoken to several of you who have concerns, but would love to have your concerns/questions written out so I can make sure to address them when I go in to speak to him.

For those of you who know me real well, can you believe that I am going to talk to him and all his managers? I get so nervous speaking in front of people and don't like any sort of conflict at all. I think that couponing has made me more confident in speaking up! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lucrecia. They are really nice there, so there is no need to be nervous. Hopefully you will actually get some answers, rather than just niceness. One large problem is that I have been told several different things about various policies. One being on bad produce. One says its an honor policy, and another that you need to bring the fruit/vegs in. They really need to decide if they are going to accept internet coupons, and if so which ones. Something set, not just happenstance, especially if they are accepted at other locations in town. If I think of anything else I will get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess my question would be: Could they make an effort to do a 2nd scan of the internet coupon? Other stores will scan them with the scanning wand if it doesn't pass with the counter scanner (not sure of the correct names for the scanners!), and it will usually go through.

    ReplyDelete