Background

Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Walgreens Deal


Walgreens has this Register Reward Deal this week:
Buy Gillette or Old Spice Body Wash: $4.49
Receive a $4.49 Register Reward.


I was just looking through the coupons from today's paper, and I found something that I overlooked yesterday when I was going through the ad. In today's RedPlum insert are two coupon that will turn this into a pretty sweet deal.

Buy one Gillette Odor Shield Antiperspirant/Deodorant (I have not priced these, but I think they would be priced between $4.49 and $4.99)
Buy one Gillette Body Wash $4.49

-use coupon for Buy one Gillette Antiperspirant/Deodorant get one Gillette Body Wash FREE (from today's RedPlum insert)
-use coupon for $2.00 off any one Gillette Odor Shield Antiperspirant/Deodorant (from today's RedPlum insert)

Final Price: Pay around $3.00 and receive a $4.49 Register Reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment