Background

Friday, May 21, 2010

Should you print off every coupon that I mention?

Several people have mentioned to me that they are printing off a ton of coupons almost daily. With the cost of ink and paper, this could get expensive VERY fast. I know that I post about different printable coupons every day, but I want you to know that I do NOT print all of these coupons off. Many times you will find these same coupons in your newspaper, and many times the coupons that I post about are for items that I will not be using for several weeks.

I DO print the coupons that are high value...I do this because I know that in a matter of hours these coupons will reach their print limits and will no longer be available (ie. the $1.50 Tony's pizza coupon...this coupon reached it's print limit in a matter of hours, so I made sure to snag it while it was still available). I also print coupons that I KNOW are for products that are on sale, or that I will be using in the next couple of weeks.

When you first start couponing, it is so tempting to try to chase every deal and print every coupon. There will always be more sales and more coupons. If you miss out on a few you can be sure that another GREAT deal is just around the corner. Do what works best for your family and your budget, but don't feel like you need to print off every coupon that comes around.

No comments:

Post a Comment