Background

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Issues with Internet Coupons at HEB Continued : )

I know that I've posted previously about having problems with certain Intenet coupons not being accepted at HEB. I went up to the store to talk to the managers, and left without feeling like I'd learned anything to help us coupon shoppers out. Brittney suggested that it might be a good idea to contact someone higher up, so I sat down and emailed them my concerns. I received an email back that was basically just an email of their coupon policy...no clarifications or anything. This morning I emailed them back telling them I already have a copy of the coupon policy but that I would like more answers about why our coupons aren't scanning. I just received a response to my second email from Customer Relations:

Mrs. Wingfield:

I have asked upper management to review the coupon policy with their Partners.

Thanks

So, I'm not sure what this means, but it looks like they are at least looking into the issue. Hopefully we'll get some clarification about this sometime soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment