Background

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More RedPlum Coupons Available


Just wanted to remind you that there are quite a few new coupons available at redplum.com New coupons are added to the site throughout the month. I try to check coupon sites at least once a week to see if there are any new coupons that have been added. Below are the coupons on this site that I will definitely be printing:

-$0.50 off any 1 C&H Sugar Product 2 lbs. or larger (Albertsons runs sales on their sugar pretty regularly and this coupon will be doubled)

-$0.50 off any Riceland Rice (again this coupon will be doubled at Albertsons)

-$1.00 off one package of Honeysuckle Turkey Scallopini, Cutlets, or Tenderloins (it is hard to find coupons on fresh meat, so when I see them I print them right away and hold onto them until I can pair them up with a sale...I just printed this coupon and it doesn't expire until 10/31/2010, so plenty of time to find a sale)

-$1.50 off any two boxes of Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats, All Bran, or Raisin Bran

Go here to see all of the coupons that are available to print.

No comments:

Post a Comment