Background

Monday, May 10, 2010

CVS Trip (May 10)

I went to CVS this morning to see if I could find any good deals. I bought everything pictured below and spent:



$8.13, PLUS I left the store with $12.00 in ECBs! This is more than I normally would spend at CVS, but we really needed milk and toilet paper. That's the great thing about shopping at CVS and Walgreens...I bought the toilet paper PLUS all the other items pictured for LESS than the cost of toilet paper alone at Wal-Mart.

I bought:
2 Right Guard Deodorants
2 bottles of Bayer Aspirin
2 packages of Carefree pantiliners
1 box of U by Kotex Tampons
3 bags of M&Ms
1 Contour Blood Glucose Monitoring System
2 gallons of Gandy's milk
2 packages of Cottonelle Toilet Paper

I saved $76.12 today...that's around 90%!!

No comments:

Post a Comment