Background

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Coupons in the Mail

I just got back from checking our mail, and I got two coupons that I want you guys to be on the lookout for as well.

-CVS coupon for $2.00 off any 1 package of Huggies Jeans Diapers (yes, jeans diapers...the diapers actually look like little jeans with back pockets printed on them and everything :)
Since this is a CVS coupon, it can be combined with a manufacturer's coupon to double up on savings...and if you wait to use it until CVS has an Extra Care Buck deal on Huggies diapers, you should be able to get VERY inexpensive diapers!! (We are done with diapers at my house...WOOHOO!!...so if any of you would like this coupon, just let me know and I'll get it to you.)

-Sears coupon for extra 20% off apparel, costume jewelry, accessories, shoes, fragrances, cosmetics, bad/bath/window items. This coupon is valid from May 14 - May 16. There are some exclusions printed on the back, but I think you should be able to use this coupon on clearance items...just check with the cashier before you do.

Keep your eye on items you get in the mail. Don't automatically throw all the junk mail away; you might be throwing out valuable coupons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment