Background

Monday, May 10, 2010

Coupon Swap

Just a quick question for those of you who live in San Angelo. Someone asked me about the possibility of having a coupon swap...getting together maybe once a month to trade out coupons that we don't need. I wanted to know if any of you would be interested in it. I try to pass on coupons that I won't use to friends, but thought that it might be better if we could get together and trade out coupons and have a chance to talk/ask questions. Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think about this idea. I know that with everyone's schedules that it is hard to get a night away, but if there is some interest, maybe we could schedule one night to do this.
Another possibility would be to have a coupon drop box at a central location (a church/library). We could put coupons in that we know we won't be using and take coupons out that we would use. Any feedback about this idea would really be appreciated, so let me know!!

3 comments:

  1. Brittney,
    Would you think it would be better to get together or just have a coupon drop box? Want to do what would work best for others!! Thanks for your input. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting together can give us an excuse to be social, but a box may be more convenient for people. -sarah

    ReplyDelete