Background

Sunday, May 9, 2010

CVS M&M Deal


I was looking through the CVS ad, and noticed that M&Ms are on sale for $2.00 a bag. I pulled out my coupon binder and found that I had a couple of coupons that would turn this into a SWEET deal. I thought it was too good a deal to really be true, but then I started looking on other coupon websites, and I noticed that a couple of other people had noticed this deal as well...so I thought I should share it with you as well. Keep in mind that I have not yet tried this deal, but I will be sure to try it when I head to CVS for my weekly shopping trip.

The last time I was at CVS I scanned my card under the price scan machine and a CVS coupon printed for $3.00 off any 2 Snickers, M&Ms, or Dove bags. I'm sure that if you scanned your card, some of you probably received this coupon as well.

Here's how to turn this into a SWEET deal:

Buy 3 bags of M&Ms ($6.00) (you'll need to make sure to get bags that are 12.6 oz. or larger)
-use coupon for $3.00 off (from price scan machine that I mentioned above)
-AND use coupon for Buy 2 M&Ms get 1 FREE (from 5/2 RedPlum insert)
Final Price: $1.00 (FOR ALL THREE BAGS!!)

Like I said, this is definitely a SWEET deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment