Background

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Deals at Wal-Mart


I have to admit that since I started getting serious about using coupons I don't shop at Wal-Mart nearly as much as I used to. My oldest son, Josh, had some money he received for his birthday, and he wanted to go and buy a new Nintendo DS game at Wal-Mart. While we were there, I made a quick run through the store to see if there were any good deals. I spotted several deals that I wanted to fill you in on. (Keep in mind that this was with 3 boys and a husband who wasn't feeling very good, so some of my numbers might be just a tad off.)

Schick Disposable Razors (12 pack) $1.97
-coupon for $2.00 off Schick Disposable Razors (from 4/11 SmartSource insert...this expires 5/23)
Final Price: FREE

Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals Salad Dressing $2.48
-coupon for $2.00 off Hidden Valley (from 3/14 SmartSource insert...this expires 5/15)
Final Price: $0.48

Capri Sun Sunrise $1.87
-coupon for $1.00 off Capri Sun Sunrise (from 4/25 SmartSource insert...this expires 5/23)
Final Price: $0.87

Del Monte Fruit Chillers $1.88
-coupon for $1.00 off Del Monte Fruit Chillers (from 4/18 RedPlum insert)
Final Price: $0.88
I have to admit that this is one product that I might (just might) be willing to pay full price for. Last summer I think we lived on these, so I am so excited about all the coupons that I've been able to scrounge up for these...I think I have 20 coupons for this product, and I am sure that I will use all of them before the summer is over. :)

I didn't spend much time at Wal-Mart, but still wanted to fill you in on some of these deals (especially since some of the coupons will be expiring soon). Let me know if you find any other GREAT deals!!

2 comments:

  1. Amanda Hryb - MOPSMay 11, 2010 at 10:17 PM

    I have been to walmart 3 different times looking for these fruit chillers. Where are they? Also, I went to CVS and the lady there said her brother worked at the other one and has helped this lady who had a big book of coupons using card holders and spends cents on a ton of stuff. I just laughed and told her it was my friend and expect to see a lot more of us lurking around her store. She said great! Amanda - MOPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. fruit chillers are located on the aisle with the canned fruit. at the walmart on sherwood way they are on the very top shelf.

    ReplyDelete