Background

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Coupon for $0.60 off Dr. Pepper (2 liter or 12 pack)


I haven't seen a coupon for Dr. Pepper in a LONG time. Go here to print a coupon for $0.60 off any 2 liter or 12 pack of Dr. Pepper (regular or diet). You should be able to print this coupon off twice.
Dr. Peppers go on sale for $1.00 a LOT; you can even find them for $0.88 every now and then. Don't forget that HEB is running a special this week...BUY 1 2 liter Dr. Pepper and get Hunt's Manwich Sloppy Joe Sauce FREE...with this coupon, you should be able to get both products for less than a dollar!! (I have not tried this deal yet, so I am not 100% sure that this coupon will scan at HEB. I plan on trying it later today and when I do I'll let you know if it scans or not!!)

Thanks Hip 2 Save and Mojo Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment