Background

Monday, May 10, 2010

Bayer Contour Money Maker at CVS



There is a pretty great money maker available at CVS this week. This week select Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems are on sale for $19.99. If you buy one you will receive a $15.00 ECB. To make this deal even better, in the 4/25 RedPlum insert there was a coupon for $10.00 off the purchase of Breeze 2, Contour, Contour USB, or A1CNow Selfcheck Monitors. If you have this coupon you will pay $9.99, and receive a $15.00 ECB.

$9.99 seems like quite a bit out of pocket, but if you already have ECBs you'll be able to lower this amount even more...and keep in mind that anytime you make MORE ECBs than you spend you are coming out ahead.

I did this deal earlier today. No one in my family has diabetes, but with my ECBs I was able to get this almost for FREE...plus earn $15.00 in ECBs. I plan on donating this item since we won't be using it. In the ad it states that you are supposed to get a $15.00 ECB when you purchase this item...my receipt only showed a $5.00 ECB for purchasing this. I took my receipt up to the cashier; she had to call a manager up and the manager printed off an additional $10.00 ECB for me. If you decide to do this deal, please make sure you check your receipt so you can be sure to get the proper amount of ECBs.

No comments:

Post a Comment