Background

Monday, June 14, 2010

Some Other Great Target Coupons

As you know I wasn't able to get on the computer and search for any deals this past week, so I am slowly trying to get caught up. I've spent the morning searching new Target coupons that have become available since I last checked. I've found several of them that can be combined with manufacturer's coupons to make for some GREAT deals!! All of the Target coupons that I list are found here. I have not checked the prices of these items, but I think that when you combine a Target coupon with a manufacturer's coupon you'll be able to find some GREAT deals!!

Target coupon for $1.00 off Ziploc Food Storage Product

-combine with manufacturer's coupon for $1.00 off 2 Ziploc Bags (found in 5/16 SmartSource insert)
-or combine with manufacturer's coupon for $1.00 off Ziploc Zip 'N Steam bags (found in 6/6SmartSource insert)

Target coupon for $1.00 off 8 count Pepperidge Farm Deli Flats
-combine with manufacturer's coupon for $0.60 off Pepperidge Farm Deli Flats (found in 3/28 SmartSource insert)

Target coupon for $1.00 off Family Size Chips (Tostitos, Doritos, or Lays)
-I haven't found a manufacturer's coupon to combine with the Target coupon, but this is still a high value coupon for a package of chips!!

Target coupon for $0.75 off two Johnson's Baby Toiletry or Desitin Items
-combine with manufacturer's coupon for $1.00 off Desitin products (found in 4/25 SmartSource insert)
-or combine with manufacturer's coupon for $1.00 off Johnson's Baby Products (found in 4/25 SmartSource insert)

Target coupon for $2.00 off Glade Fabric and Air Odor Eliminator
-combine with manufacturer's coupon for $1.00 off Glade Fabric and Air Odor Eliminator (found here) (click on the Household category to find it quickly)

Let me know if you see any other GREAT deals at Target this week. I haven't been in a while, but I'm planning on going in the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment