Background

Sunday, June 13, 2010

CVS Gillette/Old Spice Deal



In the CVS ad this week it says that Gillette and Old Spice Body Wash are priced at $4.00, and when you buy one you will receive a $4.00 Extra Care Buck. In the ad, it says that there is a limit of one per customer. My friend Shelli emailed me and told me that she bought two today and instead of getting a $4.00 ECB that she received an $8.00 ECB, so it looks like the limit might be two instead of one. I have not tested this out at our local CVS stores, but wanted you to be aware of this deal.

The best scenario for this deal would be:

Buy 2 Gillette Body Washes
-use coupon for $4.00 off 2 Gillette Body Washes (found in 5/2 Proctor and Gamble insert)
-OR use coupon for Buy one Gillette Body Wash Get one FREE (found in 6/6 Proctor and Gamble insert)
Final Price: Pay $4.00 for TWO body washes, and receive an $8.00 ECB!!

Keep in mind that I have NOT tried this at our local CVS, but even if it isn't working here, if you have the coupons that I mentioned above, you'll pay $4.00 for TWO body washes and receive a $4.00 ECB back...an AWESOME deal!!

3 comments:

  1. I did try this deal today and it worked. I got 2 body washes for $4, plus $8 ECB back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did work!!! I got the two body washes and the cover girl lip gloss, used the B1G1 and $1 off cover girl then used a $5 ECB and a $3 ECB.Payed NOTHING out of pocket and got back $11 dollars in ECB! Now thats awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great to go into a store and come out with a bag of items and not have to spend a penny...and even better to have store "cash" to use on your next trip!!

    ReplyDelete