Background

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I took my boys up to the movie theater this morning so we could watch the dollar movie. We got there right at 9:30...the movie was supposed to start at 10:00. It was already sold out!! My mother-in-law met us there to watch the movie with us, and when we found out the movie was sold out she said that we could go watch a movie at her house. We ran by Hastings and rented Alice in Wonderland...I have to say it was a LOT better than the movie that was showing at the theater (at least in my opinion). :) I'm going to get my youngest son down for a nap, and I'll try to start posting some new deals/coupons that have come up since yesterday!!
Hope you all have had a wonderful morning!! And a note for next week...if you want to catch the dollar movie, get there EARLY to purchase your tickets!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this movie, Lucrecia! There was a great coupon on Disneymovierewards.com ... I combined that with a Target gift card ... I think I purchased the blu-ray movie for some $5! Yahoo! That was several weeks ago.

    Sorry about the theatre being sold out. There is not even a theatre around us that is participating in that. Bummer. But by the sound of it, we might not would get a seat anyway!!

    Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete