Background

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm Back!!

Wow, I have had a crazy busy week!! So sorry that it's been about a week since I posted anything, but I seriously have not been on the computer more than ten minutes all week long. We had BIG issues with our septic system, and my in laws were nice enough to let us stay at their lake house for the week. Wonderful for us, but we went without any computers all week!! On top of our septic issues, my parents and niece came to town for several days and we also had Vacation Bible School at our church. Our days were packed full, and I couldn't squeeze in finding good deals into my week. I hope that you all found some AWESOME deals while I was gone. I'll be back up and posting later tonight and tomorrow.

I'd love to hear about any GREAT deals that you found this past week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment