Background

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lowe's Ad

I want to start out by saying that I have never shopped at Lowe's grocery store before, but I have taken their ad into Wal-Mart to price match. I wanted to point out a couple of good deals that Lowe's is running this week (through Tuesday the 22nd). If you think these seem like good deals you could either run to Lowe's or take your ad into Wal-Mart to price match.

These deals are ONLY available on Friday June 18th!!

Yellow Onions 3 lbs. for $1.00

Russet Potatoes 5 lb. bag for $0.98

These deals are available until Tuesday June 22nd!!

Large Red or White Seedless Grapes $0.98/lb.

Bar S Meat Franks (16 oz.) $0.98 Tthe last time I checked these were $1.00 at Wal-Mart, so not a GREAT deal. If you are price matching things already you might want to mention this and save an additional $0.02. :)

Look through your ad and see if you can find any additional deals. I just thought that the advertised prices for the onions, potatoes, and grapes were too good not to mention. I'll probably head to Wal-Mart on Friday to take advantage of some deals on produce!!

No comments:

Post a Comment