Background

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

FREE Danimals Crush Cups at Albertsons


This week Albertsons ad shows Danimals Crush Cups priced at 2 for $4.00. I went by the yogurt section and saw that these were priced at 2 for $4.00, but on the other side of the aisle they had a refrigerated section with different Danimals products priced at $0.99...Dan-o-nino products, Danimals Crush Cups, and Danimals Smoothies. I checked the expiration dates on these products and they don't expire until 6/30/2010. To make this deal even sweeter there are coupons to go along with this deal!!

-use coupon for $1.00 off Danimals Crush Cup or Smoothies (found in 6/6 SmartSource insert)
-use coupon for $0.75 off Dan-o-nino Cups (found in 6/6 SmartSource insert)
Final Price: As low as FREE!!


Since the sale price is a smaller amount than the $1.00 off coupon, the cashier will need to manually enter your coupon...lowering the value down to $0.99.

YEA for FREE, healthy snacks for the kids!! My boys really like to freeze these and eat them like popsicles! I was at Albertsons around 3:00 this afternoon and they still had a good stock of these priced at $0.99, but if you are interested in FREE yogurt I wouldn't count on these being available for too much longer.

2 comments:

  1. The cashier would not manually enter my coupon today. :( At first she used her key to override it, then changed her mind and told me she could not do that. I asked if she would lower the coupon to 99 cents, but she said she couldn't do that because it says $1....so I didn't get to use it at all. And I was in a hurry so, I did not pursue it further. Hopefully other people won't have a problem though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The front end manager, Elaine, told me that if a coupon is worth more than the item is worth that the will still accept the coupon...but will not give you overage for it. I used a couple of coupons yesterday that were manually entered...$1.00 off Chicken of the Sea coupon...Chicken of the Sea was priced at $0.79 and the Danimals coupon for $1.00...it was manually adjusted down to $0.99. If that happens again I would ask to speak to Elaine about it. Sorry that it did not work for you!

    ReplyDelete