Background

Friday, June 18, 2010

CVS Huggies Deal


I was looking through the upcoming CVS ad to see if there are any GREAT deals, and came across this one that I thought some of you might be interested in. Keep in mind that this deal does not start until Sunday, June 20.

Huggies Snug & Dry or Little Movers Box (56 to 96 count)$19.99
Receive a $10.00 Extra Care Buck when you buy one.

-use coupon for $3.00 off Huggies Diapers (found at coupons.com, click on Househould category to find it quickly)
-There have been reports on some of the blogs that some people are getting CVS coupons for $3.00 off Huggies diapers coupons to print from the coupon/price scan machine at CVS. I believe that if you have bought a lot of diaper/baby items at CVS that you will have a higher chance of getting this coupon to print, but you never know.
Final Price: $13.99 (If you get the CVS coupon to print), or $16.99 if you just have the manufacturer's coupon. AND you will get a $10.00 Extra Care Buck to print!! This seems like a GREAT deal on a big box of diapers!! Don't forget that if you are starting out with ECBs that your out of pocket expense will be even lower!!

Thanks Common Sense with Money!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up! I have my coupons and am ready for this deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get the CVS coupon for $3.00 off Huggies diapers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, but I'm going to stop in today and tomorrow just to scan my card. I have my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got back, and while I did not get the diaper coupon, I did get one for $4 off $20!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That might be even better. Buy the diapers and one small inexpensive item...you should get a GREAT deal!! If you have ECBs from a previous trip then you'll REALLY be doing great. With all of the great diaper deals that CVS has it amazes me that I used to buy diapers for full price...with no coupons. Love how coupons have changed the way I shop and the amount I'm spending each month on groceries. Looking forward to seeing your family in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete