Background

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Contacting Companies

I just realized that I have not posted about contacting companies in several weeks. With everything that was going on at our house last week (VBS, septic issues, parents visiting) it seems like it has been taking me a while to get caught back up on things. I posted about contacting companies here. The products I had listed before were Drano, Aleve, Kellogg's, and Digiorno. Did any of you contact them? Did you get coupons from any of them? I contacted all of them. I received two coupons from Kellogg's for $1.00 off any box of cereal. I also received a coupon book filled with $15.00 off coupons from Aleve...nothing from Drano or Digiorno for me (yet). :)

I'm going to list a few more companies that you can contact. If you start submitting for FREE samples AND contacting companies you might start enjoying going out to get the mail. :)

Dannon Danimals (go here)

Red Gold (go here)

Bar S (go here)

Red Baron (go here)

Four products to comment on today. Remember each comment should take you only 2 or 3 minutes to complete, and you just might receive some great coupons in the mail!! As always, remember to be honest with your feedback!! Let me know if you receive any coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment