Background

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

HEB Shopping Trip (June 16

I also ran to HEB today. Again, I didn't see a lot of GREAT deals that I wanted to take advantage of, but I had a coupon for Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat that was expiring in the next couple of days and I wanted to use it. I bought everything pictured below, and spent...



$17.42. I know that you can't really tell what is in the picture, but I'll try to break it down for you.

6 Charmin Basic Toilet Paper $1.50 each (These are advertised in the ad, but were still marked at $2.69 on the shelf. They DO ring up at $1.50, so don't let the price on the shelf fool you)
-used 3 coupons for $1.00 off two Charmin Products (found in 6/6 Proctor and Gamble insert)
1 package of Oscar Mayer Smoked Turkey Lunchmeat $2.88
-used coupon for $1.50 off Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat (I received this coupon from Vocalpoint)
4 Oscar Mayer Deli Creations Sandwiches $2.38 each
-used 4 coupons for $1.00 off Oscar Mayer Deli Creations Sandwiches (found right on the packages at the store) I was not planning on buying this since I had no coupons, but when I saw the coupons right there I couldn't resist...my husband likes these for quick lunches to take to work.
4 bags of HEB Potato Chips $1.50 each
-used 4 coupons fro FREE HEB Potato Chips when you buy Oscar Mayer Deli Creations Sandwiches (yellow HEB store coupon)
Bananas $1.15
Apples $2.87


Total: $17.42, and I saved $16.50. Not the greatest, but we are running low on toilet paper, so I wanted to stock back up. Hopefully we'll see a GREAT sale on toilet paper in the next few weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment