Background

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wal-Mart--New Sale Prices

I have a hard time finding GREAT deals at Wal-Mart. I usually only shop there for items that I don't have coupons for, or to price match produce from another ad. I ran there today to pick up some more fruit...my kids go through fruit so quickly!! While I was there, I noticed a few sale prices that y'all might be interested in.

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts $1.78/lb.
(In my opinion this is a stock up price. Occasionally I will find chicken breast for as low as $1.50/lb., but $1.78/lb. is usually the lowest I see it go. You will be able to find Chicken Breasts (with bone and skin) for as low as $1.00/lb, but that is one thing I refuse to mess with...even my frugal ways have limits! :)

Select Varieties of Campbell's Select Harvest Soup $0.75
(I found these on the soup aisle, but down a bit from the other Campbell's Soups...on a shelf with other marked down products)
-use coupon for $1.00 off Campbell's Select Harvest Soup (found here)
Final Price: FREE

I was only in Wal-Mart for about five minutes, so I didn't have a chance to look through the store for more deals. Let me know if you've spotted some GREAT deals at Wal-Mart lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment