Background

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

GREAT New Coupons

There are several GREAT new coupons that you will want to print.

$1.00 off two Kraft Singles

$1.00 off two Capri Sun Juice Drinks

$1.00 off two Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meats

$0.50 off one Miracle Whip or Kraft Mayo


All of these coupons are available here.

Albertsons has Capri Sun on sale for $1.69 this week.
-with coupon $2.38 for two (or $1.19 each)
That's a pretty great price...about $0.11 a drink!

I keep thinking that HEB is going to have a their lunch meat/Kraft cheese meal deal pretty soon. If they do, these coupons will work GREAT with that meal deal!! The coupons I printed do not expire until the beginning of October, so I am planning on holding onto them and waiting for HEB to offer the meal deal! They usually offer it right around the time school starts, so I'm sure we'll be seeing it soon.

Miracle Whip and Kraft Mayo are priced at $3.00 at Albertsons this week.
-with the $0.50 coupon (will be doubled) you'll pay $2.00
I'm not sure what these are priced at other stores, so you might find a better deal else where.

I'd encourage you to go ahead and print these coupons off and hold onto them until you find a good sale!! The Capri Sun and Kraft Cheese coupons are pretty rare, so print them while you can!

Thanks Clever Couponing!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lucrecia ... I can't get the caprisuns to show up for me. I wonder if that offer is over. I printed out the cheese and sandwich meat coupons, but the caprisun one isn't even offered. Oh well!! Just wanted to let others know in case they have the same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All four of them showed up on the page for me last night. They might have reached their print limit already...I know the Capri Sun coupon is pretty rare...just wish it could be combined with the Target coupon...but Target is for 20 packs, and this one is for 10 packs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My HEB has a Purell product (an apple scented hand-sanitizer in a long tube) on clearance for $1.25. There is an online Purell coupon for $1 off which makes it $.25. This is different from the weekly Purell special that's running. Just my $.02!

    ReplyDelete