Background

Monday, August 16, 2010

Great Shopping Trip!!



My sister-in-law emailed me the above picture of her latest shopping trip. She lives in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and bought everything above at Kroger.

She bought:

3 Pillsbury Delights Desserts
4 boxes of Toaster Strudels
6 bags of Gardetto's
1 bag of Chex Mix
1 Bag of Bugles
8 cans of Progresso Soup
1 bottle of Sunny D Juice

She only spent $10.15, and saved $43.79!!

Way to go Steph!!

Before coupons/sales I'm sure that the Progresso soup alone would have cost more than $10.00. If you combine coupons with sales you can really get some GREAT deals!

Do any of you have any GREAT trips that you'd like to share as motivation for others. Email them to me, and I'd love to write a post about them...try to include what you spent/saved and what store you shopped at!! Thanks so much, and I really look forward to seeing some of your savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment