Background

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Does any one else have this problem?


I have to say that I do a pretty good job of keeping up with our laundry. I can't stand it when the laundry baskets get full, so I try to do laundry at least every other day. I usually take the weekend off from laundry, so when Monday comes around I have about three loads to do. I do a great job of getting the laundry started, switched over to the dryer, and folded/put away...UNTIL the last load of laundry. Why is it that I always forget it in the dryer, and then the next time I go to do laundry I find it just sitting there waiting for me? This is definitely a pet peeve of mine, but it seems to happen just about every week!! Am I alone in this, or do some of you do the same thing, or something similar?

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to that totally...I actually have a load I forgot about in the dryer right now. Not only that, but I had it on wrinkle prevent which spins it and beeps every so often to remind me. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete