Background

Friday, August 20, 2010

More Great Shopping Trips!!

I received an email from Jaime letting me know of her GREAT shopping trips!! I LOVE hearing how y'all are doing with your trips...really makes it feel like the time I spend searching for deals and coupons is worth it!!

She bought everything below at Albertsons: spent $18.75 and saved $25.07:


Mrs. Baird's bread
2 Sunny Delight
4 1/2 lbs. chicken thighs
4 Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
4 Pillsbury Grands Jr. biscuits
2 Pillsbury Crescent rolls
1 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel
2 Peter Pan peanut butter
2 Bisquick
Mini watermelon

She also went to Target: spent $1.87 and saved $9.21


2 Raid Earth Options Insect Killer

And a GREAT find at HEB: 1 lb. of peaches free when you buy Fresh Express Salad Blend. She found a bag of Fresh Express Salad on quick sale for $0.99, so she was able to get inexpensive salad AND free peaches!!



Amazing job Jaime!! She saved around 60%!!

I'd love to hear how all of you are doing. Some of you have probably been couponing longer than I have, and others are just beginning. Keep in mind that any amount of savings is a start...I'd love for you to share your shopping trips!! Email me some of your shopping trips...you don't have to include a picture if you don't want, would love to hear how much you spent and saved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment