Background

Monday, August 16, 2010

Target Trip (August 16)

I made a quick run to Target today. I've had coupons that I've been wanting to use for the last couple of weeks, but every time I've gone to Target they've been out of the items I wanted to buy...makes me think there are other coupon shoppers in San Angelo that are getting some great deals. :) I was excited to find that Target had Bagel Bites and Chef Boyardee back in stock!! I bought everything pictured below and spent...



$0.00!! That's right, I didn't have to spend a dime of my own money.

I bought:

3 cans of Chef Boyardee Ravioli $0.84
-used 3 Target coupons for $1.00 off Chef Boyardee products (found here)
Final Cost: FREE

2 cans of Campbell's Select Harvest Soup $1.50
-used 2 coupons for $1.00 off Campbell's Select Harvest Soup (found here)
-used 2 Target coupons for $0.50 off Campbell's Soup (found here)
Final Cost: FREE

4 packages of Stride Gum $1.29

-used 2 coupons for Buy one Stride Gum get one FREE (found in 5/16 SmartSource insert)
-used 2 Target coupons for Buy one Stride Gum Get one FREE (found here)
Final Cost: FREE

2 boxes of Bagel Bites $2.24
-used 2 coupons for $1.00 off Bagel Bites (found in 6/13 SmartSource insert)
-used 2 Target coupons for $1.00 off Bagel Bites (found here)
Final Cost: $0.48

2 boxes of Quaker Oh's Cereal $2.00
-used 2 Target coupons for $1.00 off one Quaker Breakfast Item (found here)
Final Cost: $2.00 (I was SO excited about this deal. This is my favorite cereal, but since I started using coupons I never buy it. I will not pay over $1.00 for a box of cereal, and I've never been able to find this cereal on sale...so YEA!! I might just have to hide these boxes from my boys. :)

2 packages of Bic pens $0.99
-used 1 coupon for $1.00 off two Bic Stationary products (found here)
-used 1 Target coupon for $1.00 off Two Bic Stationary products (found here)
Final Cost: FREE

1 pair of Merona Jeans Clearance priced to $6.24 (Regularly $24.99)
-used coupon for $3.00 off any Denim product for Men or Women (found here)
Final Cost: $3.24

Final Cost for Transaction: $5.72...I mentioned above that I got everything for FREE. I used a $10.00 Target gift card that I received after buying printer ink last week to purchase all of this, so no money out of pocket for me!! And I saved over $45.00!! YEA!!

Note...I printed most of the Target coupons a couple of weeks ago, so I am not sure if they are still available. Check your coupon stash and online to see if you might have any of these coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment