Background

Monday, August 16, 2010

New Coupons Available



I try to check coupons.com at least a couple of times every week to see if any new coupons have been released. I just checked and was pleasantly surprised with some of the new coupons. I would encourage you to scroll through the coupons and see if you can use any of them.

Some of my new favorites are:

$0.75 off one Nature's Own Breakfast Bread, Bagels, or English Muffins

$0.50 off one Chipotle Cheddar, Sour Cream and Onion, or BBQ Chex Mix

$0.50 off one Chocolate Chex Mix or Bugles

$0.50 off one Gardetto's Snack Mix

I found all of these coupons using zip code 76904. Go here to view all of the coupons!

Remember that all of the coupons that are valued at $0.50 can be doubled up to $1.00 at Albertsons. I have seen Chex Mix, Bugles, and Gardetto's all go on sale for $1.00 at Albertsons, so if you hang on to these coupons and wait for a sale you might be able to get FREE snacks!! Note...there are no guarantees that these items will go on sale before the coupons expire, but I always try to hang onto this sort of coupon hoping for a sale. If the items don't go on sale before the expiration date and I still want to purchase them, I'll go ahead and use them...but I'd encourage you to at least wait to see if these go on sale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment