Background

Thursday, July 29, 2010



What did you do with your AWESOME coupons for $2.00 off Pampers Wipes? If you used these coupons, you should have been able to get FREE wipes at Wal-Mart and Target!! My boys are all potty trained (thank goodness!), but I still used all of my coupons...I had a LOT of them! I've given several packages away, and am keeping a few packages for quick clean ups in the car. I'm planning on taking the majority of them to the Pregnancy Help Center to donate to others who will need them.

Once you get serious about coupon shopping, you'll be able to buy more, save more, and give more!! I cannot stress enough that the greatest reward from coupon shopping is being able to GIVE!! Don't miss out on blessing others and getting blessed yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment