Background

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Target Toy Clearance



I just got back from a quick trip to Target and wanted to let you know that they have a LARGE selection of toys on sale for 75% off. On the shelves and end caps it says that they are 30% off, but if you check the price tags, you'll see that almost all of them are actually marked 75% off the original price. It would be a GREAT time to stock up on birthday and Christmas presents for your kids! I had all three of my boys with me, so I wasn't able to look for presents for my kids. I did buy several toys to put back for Toys for Tots at Christmas. I bought 9 toys for less than the price that 2 of them would have normally cost. To me that really is the best part of coupon/sale shopping...being able to GIVE more and at the same time SAVE more!! They had several toys priced at under $1.00. The most expensive thing I bought today was the Nerf Gun...normally priced at $19.99, marked down to $4.98. If you plan ahead, you should be able to buy all of your Christmas/birthday presents for your kids at a fraction of the cost...AND have money left in your budget to GIVE to others!!

No comments:

Post a Comment