Background

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Target Trip (July 27)

After finding all of the new Target coupons at Target.com yesterday, I had to go see if I could find any GREAT deals at Target. It seems like the last several weeks Target hasn't had a lot of GREAT sales, so I was excited to try and find some things!! I bought everything pictured below, and spent...



$2.08. There should be another Wonka Chocolate Bar...but my boys had it as a snack in the car on the way home. After I left the store, I realized that I had an additional $1.00 coupon that I forgot to give the cashier, so my total should have been $1.08. I always say that you should check your receipts/coupons BEFORE leaving the store...sure wish I had taken my own advice! :)

You can find Target coupons at Target.com for Wonka Chocolate, Snyder's Pretzels, Chef Boyardee, Kid Cuisine Meals, Bagel Bites, Juicy Juice, and Sobe Water. There are a lot of other GREAT Target coupons, but these were the coupons that I knew I had manufacturer's coupons that I could combine to double up on my savings. I wrote a detailed list of where to find manufacturer's coupons that will match up with this Target coupons here. Have you found any GREAT deals at Target this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment