Background

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Albertsons Trip (July 27)

I also ran to Albertsons this morning. I had several coupons for Hunt's Ketchup that would be expiring at the end of the month, and I wanted to make sure and use them before then. I didn't do as GREAT a job at Albertsons as I did at Target. I bought everything pictured below and spent...



$7.58!

While I was at Albertsons, I found some French's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce that I'd be able to get for FREE if the coupons would work out. I decided to run up to the cashier and ask her to price check it for me and ask her if it would work with the in ad coupon. I wanted to know if it could be included in the $0.99 in ad coupon for French's Mustard. She told me that it would be included, so I decided to go stock up. I had coupons for $0.50 off French's Mustard that would be doubled...so FREE when combined with the in ad $0.99 coupon. When I got up to the register to check out, it turns out that they weren't included with the in ad coupon...I only ended up paying $0.29 for each of them...still a GREAT deal since they are normally $2.29, but not as GREAT as FREE!! I thought about not buying them...but $0.29 is a good deal and I don't think I'll be able to find a better deal.

I bought:

4 Tony's Pizzas
-used two manufacturer's coupons for $1.00 off 2 (this coupon was found online, and is no longer available)
-used in ad coupon to make each pizza $0.79
Final Price: $1.16 (or $0.29 each)

6 Hunt's Ketchup
-used 6 coupons for $0.20 off Hunt's Ketchup (found in 6/20 SmartSource insert) (These were all tripled)
Final Price: $2.40 (or $0.40 each)

6 French's Honey Dijon Mustard
-used 6 coupons for $0.30 off French's Mustard (found in 6/20 SmartSource insert)
(These were all tripled)
-used in ad coupon to make each Mustard $0.99
Final Price: $0.54 (or $0.09 each)

12 French's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
-used 12 coupons for $0.50 off French's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce (found in 6/6 SmartSource insert) (These were all doubled)
Final Price: $3.48 (or $0.29 each)

2 packages of Dentyne Gum
-used 2 coupons for $1.00 off Dentyne (found in 6/13 SmartSource insert)
Final Price: FREE

This sale ends today, so if you want to try any of these deals you'll need to head out today to take advantage of them!! I'm pretty sure that the price for the Dentyne and Hunt's Ketchup have been the same price all month, so they may still be available after today!

No comments:

Post a Comment