Background

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Schick Rebate Check

Did any of you submit for the Schick Hydro Razor Rebate? I mentioned this about a month ago, so I hope you got in on this GREAT deal!! I got my razor TOTALLY free from CVS since I bought it with Extra Care Bucks, and I received an additional $5.00 Extra Care Buck for purchasing the razor. In today's mail, I received a rebate check for $8.97!! I LOVE getting rebate checks in the mail!! If you submitted for this rebate, you've probably already received your rebate or will be getting it in the next few days. What will you do with your check...put it back in your grocery budget, use it to pay down debt, put it in savings, or splurge on a little treat for yourself? $8.97 might not sound like a lot, but every little bit counts when you are working towards a goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment