Background

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Old Navy--Camis for only $2.00!!


Okay, let me start out by saying that I am a little upset about posting this deal. It's an awesome deal, but we no longer have an Old Navy in the city that I live in. I won't be able to take advantage of this deal, but I'm sure that a lot of you will be able to. Starting tomorrow, July 29th, through Saturday, July 31st, you'll be able to buy Layering Camis for only $2.00! Just print out the coupon (found here) or say "Cami 4 Me" to the cashier. I'd feel a little better having the coupon in hand in case the cashier isn't aware of the promotion. These tanks are GREAT for layering under shirts/sweaters, working out (like I know about this :), or great to wear with pj bottoms. If we had an Old Navy here I'd definitely be taking advantage of this deal!! These camis are normally priced at $8.50, so really a GREAT deal!!

Thanks Deal Finding Chik!

No comments:

Post a Comment