Background

Monday, July 26, 2010

I am finally back!! I had a GREAT time with my family...we spent several days out at the lake and a couple of days in San Antonio. The last guests left yesteray morning, and I think that we are now starting to get back into our normal routine. That means that I can now start searching for deals to post. Hope that all of you had a GREAT week and that you were able to get some awesome deals. I haven't clipped coupons for several weeks, so I'll be spending the next few nights clipping/organizing coupons once my kids are in bed. I'm excited to start coupon shopping again!!

I took a break from all things coupons while everyone was here...I even let my Extra Care Bucks and Register Rewards expire because I didn't want to put the time into looking through the ads while we had family in. I was able to let my sister go through my stockpile and take several large bags full of toiletries and pantry staples home with her. It felt great to be able to give. Now I'll need to start building my stockpile back up again. :) I hope you all found some GREAT deals...I'd love for you to share some of the deals that you've found!!

No comments:

Post a Comment