Background

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Albertsons Trip (July 28)

Just wanted to show you that the Kellogg's/Keebler catalina deal really does work. I bought everything pictured below, and spent...



$47.00. Yes, that is more than I normally spend at the store...more than I try to spend in a week, but this is the perfect sale to stock up on. I also still have a $10.00 catalina coupon that I'll be able to use the next time I shop at Albertsons. I was able to save $321.00...a savings of 87%!!

I bought 100 items:

22 packages of Chips Deluxe Cookies
20 boxes of Kellogg's Fruit Snacks
26 boxes of Kellogg's Pop Tarts
6 boxes of Frosted Mini Wheats
26 boxes of Wheatables crackers

$47.00 for 100 items...$0.47 an item...not a bad stock up price. I'm hoping that I'll be set on fruit snacks, cookies, and Pop-Tarts for a good part of this coming up school year!!

Oh, and I had a LOT of coupons in my own stash that I've been holding on to use with a good sale, so I did not deplete the coupon stash at the store!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! That is amazing. I have to say that the Ice Cream Shoppe Pop Tarts are really good! Not healthy at all, but really tasty. :)

    ReplyDelete