Background

Friday, July 9, 2010

FREE Chick-fil-a

Did any of you get FREE Chick-fil-a today? You know that I had everyone in my family dress up and we all ate FREE!! I wanted to take a picture of all my boys dressed up like cows, but for some reason they weren't too thrilled with that idea. :)

Our total would have been almost $30.00 if we hadn't dressed up, but we got it all COMPLETELY FREE!! YEA FOR FREE!! Oh, and we decided to eat at the outdoor seating area and watch the rain. One of the Chic-fil-a employees passed out some stuffed cows to the kids that were eating there. FREE food AND toys, and all we had to do was embarrass ourselves for a few minutes...DEFINITELY worth it! :)

2 comments:

  1. B said he refused to be anyone's advertisement!! Hee, hee! We like the Chick Fil A in our mall ... can you see us walking through the mall dressed as cows? I just couldn't do it!! No food was worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to the outside one. At first my husband refused to do it, but I talked him into it. I made masks out of disposable plates and as turned out, they doubled as a place for our food, too. The people going through the drive through looked a little confused, but it was fun.

    ReplyDelete