Background

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

FREE Gatti's Pizza


I was looking through the HEB and Albertsons ads for this week, and I came across an advertisement for Gatti's Pizza. They are running a special offer today only (July 7th)...Everyone eats FREE at Gatti's!! I called Gatti's to ask for a few more details about this, and the lady I talked to said that everyone eats COMPLETELY FREE from open to close today...don't have to pay for drinks, salad, pizza, dessert, etc. She said that the only thing you'd need money for was if you wanted to buy tokens. Since Gatti's is usually priced pretty high, we hardly ever go there. I'll be taking the kids there for lunch...probably won't buy any tokens, so we'll eat completely FREE!! Have I mentioned that I LOVE FREE!!

This ad is running in the San Angelo Value Central Flyer. For those of you who live in other cities, you might want to call your local Gatti's to see if they are participating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment