Background

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Reminder--FREE Chick-Fil-A Tomorrow!!

Friday, July 9th, Chick-Fil-A is having their Cow Appreciation Day! Come to their store dressed like a cow and you'll receive a COMPLETELY FREE combo meal!! I convinced my husband to do this last year, and you better believe that we'll be there tomorrow as well!!

Don't have a cow costume? Last year I took plain black shirts and taped white spots on them, filled black socks with plastic bags to look like tails, and had my kids hold "Eat Mor Chikin" Signs. The kids had fun making their shirts and signs. It took just a few minutes, and we ALL got FREE meals. My boys have been reminding me about this all week...they mentioned wanting to eat breakfast, lunch, and supper at Chick-Fil-A. I don't think we'll go that far, but we'll definitely grab some FREE Chick-fil-A sometime throughout the day.

Hope to see some of you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment