Background

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Coupon for Libby's Canned Vegetables


There's a high value coupon available at coupons.com right now for $1.00 off three cans of Libby's Vegetables. I had to change the zip code to 63366 to be able to find this coupon, and then clicked on Canned Goods and Soups to find it quickly.

This week Albertsons has an in ad coupon that will make Libby's Vegetables $0.88...this is for the jumbo can (28 to 29 ounces). If you buy three and use the coupon for $1.00 off, you'll pay $1.64...or about $0.55 for each can. I am not sure what the smaller 14.5 oz. cans are priced at. I try to stock up on canned vegetables when I can get them for between $0.20 and $0.30. $0.55 is a little higher, but then again the cans are twice the normal size.

Let me know if you've seen a better deal on Libby's vegetables.

Thanks My Frugal Adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment