Background

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I know it's been several days since I've posted any new deals. We had a busy 4th of July weekend...spent time at the lake with a lot of family members that came into town. It was great to get together with family that we haven't seen in several months, and our boys had a blast playing with cousins/aunts/uncles/grandparents. With all the fun that we had, I had little to no time to get on the computer to check out deals. Tomorrow I'll get the Albertsons and HEB ad matchups done for all of you and start searching for new coupons and deals.

Oh, I did make a run to CVS and Albertsons with some family this weekend...one a couponer, and one who hasn't used coupons before...so fun to be able to show people how to really make coupons work and to really start saving money!! Do you remember what it was like the first time you used a coupon to really save big...realizing you could get a product for just a few cents? Share your coupon knowledge with a friend or family member and help them learn how to start saving big as well!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking us! We had a great time! I'm making my 'Target List' today. Hopefully I will get some good deals there.

    ReplyDelete