Background

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The month of July has been, and will continue to be, a crazy month for us. My parents and one of my sisters is coming in town to visit today, and they'll be staying for a week and a half. On Friday my other sister and her family will be driving down to visit and staying for about a week.

My husband and I are also in charge of getting Kids Church up and ready for our church. We are just getting ready to start a new series, which means a lot of preparation...studying the new curriculum, making phone calls to get volunteers lined up, getting sets made and painted, getting practices set up...fun work, but work that takes quite a bit of time.

I'm sure you've noticed that my number of posts has been down a bit the last few days, so sorry about that, but I seriously haven't had much time to sit down at the computer. I had several deals that I wanted to take advantage of this last week at CVS and Walgreens, and I didn't even make it out to the stores. We have been living off of our food stockpile since I haven't had the time to make a list and run to the grocery store...I'm hoping to get to the store later today or tomorrow! :)

I'll try to get some over due posts up later today, but wanted you all to know that I haven't forgotten about posting deals...I've just been super busy working on other things. Hope all of you are having a GREAT summer...can you believe that it is already half over?

No comments:

Post a Comment