Background

Friday, July 9, 2010

Ever had a day where you don't feel like doing much?

It has been rainy and gloomy all day today, and I haven't wanted to do anything at all!! Days like this make me want to curl up on the couch with a good book and read for hours...with three active boys that doesn't seem to happen much, but one can dream, right? :)

I'll blame the lack of new posts today on the weather. :) That, and the fact that I haven't been shopping to find any good deals in days. It is very hard to get motivated to go shopping in the rain with three boys. We were on our last gallon of milk and completely out of fruit, so I stopped at Sam's to grab a couple gallons of milk, some strawberries, and some pretzels that were on sale. No great deals to be had, but I've found that the milk at Sam's is quite a bit cheaper than at other stores...especially when I don't have coupons, register rewards, or extra care bucks to work with. My total for groceries for the month of July is now up to $16.05. I'm overdue for a BIG shopping trip, but am trying to hold off until Monday. I can't stand grocery shopping on the weekend!!

How about all of you? Are you noticing a difference in your grocery budget yet? Have you found any GREAT deals?

No comments:

Post a Comment