Background

Monday, April 12, 2010

Swagbucks Birthday Gift

Okay, I know I posted about this previously, but I wanted to show you that it REALLY did work. We have a budget of $50.00 for our children's birthday presents. My oldest son had a Nintendo DS that broke several months ago. He has been so good about not complaining about it and has patiently waited to play his brother's DS. My husband and I decided to try to buy him a new DS for his birthday...and we were able to do it, for right around $50!! We just got it in the mail and wanted to show you that it is LEGITIMATE!!



This DS was originally $129.99...on sale at amazon.com for $119.99...we paid $55.00 out of pocket!! How? I've been earning Swagbucks while I'm searching on the Internet and I've been able to trade them in for Amazon gift cards...I had $65.00 in Amazon gift cards saved up, and I was able to use those to spend just $55.00 on a BRAND NEW Nintedo DS!!

Swagbucks is a search engine just like Google, Yahoo, Ask.com, but when you do searches, you have the opportunity to earn bucks which you can then trade in for different prizes...electronics, jewelry, I always save mine up and redeem them for gift cards. It is completely free and SO EASY!! If you are interested in signing up, just click below.

Search & Win

You will get 30 Swagbucks just for signing up...if you sign up don't forget to put the Swagbucks toolbar on your homepage. Instead of typing in web addresses that I want to go, I simply "search" them through the Swagbucks toolbar...example instead of typing in www.facebook.com, I simply type facebook into the Swagbucks search engine...I win anywhere from 20 to 50 Swagbucks a day doing this...the bucks add up fast and then you can trade them in for prizes!! Easy as that!! Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment